Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Shoes Go Dutch- BusaccaFashionGallery.com

Monsieur Lagerfeld, has taken us by surprise yet again, when he decided that clogs will be “in” for the warmer months of 2010; fashionistas will have to have to make peace with this second coming. Born to be worn to complement this season’s shorter-than-short shorts and simple shirt dresses, like it or not, 2010 is the year of the clog.. This ’70s-inspired favorite from the runways of Chanel, Louis Vuitton and Vera Wang is set to become summer’s coolest (and comfortable) shoe trend. Shoes this spring give an option for comfort as well as being bang on trend. In amongst the usual clutch of vertiginous heels comes lower footwear such as clogs, brogues and kitten heels. So it’s say goodbye to bunions and blisters in the name of fashion! Footwear breaks the rules this summer, wear sandals with socks and ankle boots against bare skin. Choose footwear in this season’s gorgeous nude tones for extra leg-lengthening. I have such fond memories of my comfy clogs that I'm pretty excited to think that I'll be able to get my hands on a similar pair this spring. And while I love teetering around in my pinchy high-heels, a chunky, sturdy heel could definitely do a body good.




To follow the latest trends and most recent postings, visit http://www.busaccafashiongallery.com/.




No comments:

Post a Comment